Monday, November 9, 2009

Wild flowers in Central





Had a magical day yesterday ,just a drive across to Cromwell,but the weather was so beautiful and the wildflowers are starting to bloom .The thyme is all out and lots of californian poppies [I'd rather call them escochias,but I can't spell it !!] and just before Cromwell are lots of red valerian ,so all in all it was a colourful scene .Rebecca joined up again with her girlfriend,Emma ,and Emma's mother and headed off to the Mackenzie country .My friend Eunace and I then went out to Bannockburn for a coffee ,it must have been 30 degrees .That's when we spotted the alpacas,what do you reckon on the beautiful field of mature trees ? it made me very envious.
The bluebells are at their best so if you want to come and see them ,come now ,but not many photos left to go .

No comments:

Post a Comment