Monday, May 3, 2010

End of party






Well I finally feel as though my party is over ,there's no one due in for the next few days ,and by the time the next lot arrive it should be the warm up for the winter solstice !!
I don't want another birthday party until I'm 80 and then we can really celebrate the forest .I've had some beautiful visitors over this last 3 weeks ,we've had loads of laughs ,eaten like kings and still managed to get some work done .
The future is quite exciting ,a friends 50th in Dunedin next w/e ,Cams capping show the w/e after ,and then not long until the aforementioned solstice bon-fire ,open invitation .it's fortunate that I am retired now and can attend to all these things .
Autumns nearly over ,but the place is still quite colourful.

No comments:

Post a Comment