Thursday, December 30, 2010

Last for year






Evening All, I've got a feeling that this will be my last chance to blog for the year ,I enjoy it ,I just hope that some of you do also ! Cambrian changes just so much ,every day it is a different picture and every season it is a whole new world ,I would love to have you all visit to see this magic ,but that cannot be so photos will have to do .My New years resolution already is to put more effort into it ,here's hoping.
Christmas was good lots of visitors and merriment ,Manu and Cam were both home for a few days and that always makes it special .LLewe and Amy are here now for a few days and will take my French WWOOFers on the rail-trail tomorrow,may the sun shine .
It has been a good year for the "Common Forest", I can finally see some progress being made ,it takes the young trees a lot of time to get established ,but I'm sure that if you hadn't been here for a couple of years then you would notice the difference ,I hope so .! the sequoias in the Merry-go-round are now a good 5m tall,and the golden elm in the centre is going to be a beauty.The rain that flushed the whole country out these last few days has been an incredible bonus ,I can SEE them growing when the sun comes out !!
Thank you to all those who sent me a xmas card ,I do love getting them but am not very good at sending them .I think of you all often ,I love my photo albums and if one day a warm fuzzy glow comes over you for no reason at all ,you will know that I am thinking of you !!! lots and lots of love from Cambrian ,go and hug somebody for me !
yours ....Bob ....xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment