Friday, August 24, 2012

A balmy 10 degrees tonight ,so warm .

Well flowers don't only attract bees ,,,they attract lovers of flowers as well ,so this week past I have met such a great lot of people that have come from all corners to enjoy the snowdrops .Each year I think that they can't get better ,but they do ,mind you I'm spending a lot of time on me knees spreading them further .There are lots of croccuses amongst them now and the winter aconite is starting to spread [the little yellow flower].All in all it's a beautiful scene and you will catch me walking in amonst them at least 4 times a day !!! on a hot day the perfume is quite overpower .



             I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of some WWOOFers ,any WWOOFers ,I have so many good jobs lined up before the fire ban goes on .I hope that you are all getting as much pleasure from the spring and those friends in the northern hemisphere are having a pleasant autumn.Kind thoughts to you all ....

1 comment:

  1. Hiya! What a terrific looking personal blog you own! Did you apply all the settings to this domain on your own?

    ReplyDelete