Friday, March 19, 2010

Build-up to Easter






Hi ,I've had a lovely quiet week ,caught up with all my secretarial duties and my washing
The weather is starting to change ,cold mornings but lovely days ,lots of birds singing out there ,I'm still watering as it's a long time since we've had rain and some of the trees do look stressed . We had a magnificent sunset the other night ,each time that I came back in it just seemed to get better ,and out I'd go again .I think that I will have to become a poet when I retire so that I can adequately describe the beauty around me ,most days I'm just blown away by something ,it might just be as small as a colourful rose ,other days the warmth on your back ,but whatever it is you've got to be going slow to appreciate it [maybe that is going to be the joy of old age ,being able to concentrate on little things ,I hope so ] anyway here are the sunsets ,no need for labels.

No comments:

Post a Comment