Friday, August 20, 2010

WWOOFing laws






There's an unwritten law that says that when WWOOFers arrive it's bound to rain ,and although we don't work in the rain [union rules] we still eat in it !!and the last couple of days have been just that ,but today the sun shone ,and it was great ,my two WWOOFers, Mariko and Tuan, and I cut traks through the broom to make spaces for ten sweet chestnut trees given to me for my birthday by Bruce-Halina-Sarah and Philip .I'll enjoy planting them especially if they grow as well as the limes that I got previously .One of the great benefits of hosting WWOOFers is all the interesting meals that you get ,I never stop anyone practising in my kitchen ,at the moment we are having one night asian, the next night kiwi,[not that we are EATING any asians or kiwis !!],it all makes life very colourfuland satisfying ..hope the sun shines tomorrow . cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment