Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fungi fun





Evening all , this has been the wettest Feb/March on record ,and to prove it the fungi have been popping up all over the show ,I won't beat you up with the stinkhorns again but todays speciman is a magnificent young Amanita Muscaria,can you believe the redness of this thing ,just growing out the back by the trampoline .Tomorrow I'll photograph some shaggy inkcaps !
I have a young lady WWOOFer from Shanghai at the moment ,she's lived in Auckland for 6yrs and done computer science for three of them .What do you reckon I asked her first ?? have you got any brothers and sisters ....DUH.....anyway she's good value and we are having great discussions on China .
This must be the best year ever for tree growth ,I just cant believe how much ,just hoping that the autumn will be as spectacular .

No comments:

Post a Comment