Thursday, April 19, 2012

BEWARE. Baby photos to follow !!






Evening all .I have just returned this afternoon from two lovely days in Dunedin with Manu/Cass and the new baby ,plus all the rest of the extended family ,it was a great experience and I so much enjoyed holding the 'little one' and absorbing her being, as it is obvious that I won't get to see her quite as much as the others by living this far away .However it was a special time and I came home very content .
Now I am NOT going to flood my blog with baby photos ,except tonight !!! tonight I am putting on two sets of baby pictures ,and that's your lot ,if you want any more ,write me and I will send them to you on your e-mail .
'Central is looking magnificent in its autumn clothes ,but I know that in a few short weeks it will look naked and cold ,so I am enjoying the colours . Cheers all ....Bob ....xxx

PS don't forget to look for TWO blogs .

No comments:

Post a Comment