Monday, April 9, 2012

End of Easter






Evening all ....Well the Easter bunny didn't bring me a grandchild !!!! but it can't be far off . I have just had a marvelous w/e , the weather couldn't have been more perfect 20 odd degrees and not a breath of wind ,beautiful.The autumn colours are still in their early stages ,but some individual trees are just spectacular .I believe that it is the effect of the seasons that continuously reminds us that life is moving on and hence not to waste any time ! My two young Danish WWOOFers popped in today to see me as did Francis Reid [Lindsays daughter ],always nice to see people .
Now is my time for spreading the colchicums and burning the summer debris before the winter strikes .I hope that you all also had a pleasant Easter ,cast your eye
on my new flag ,courtesy of a passing Welshman !!

No comments:

Post a Comment