Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sculpture in the woods






It takes me most of the morning to get moving and get outside ,but once I get there I can't stop ,and what with daylight saving I don't get back in till about 7,but I'm not complaining .Only spoke to myself today ,luckilly I talk enough for both of us !!
The changeover from daffodils to bluebells is slowly taking place ,the snow slowed things down ,but the red tulips are a picture ,I only have red ones to balance out the greens and blues .
The last two photos are taken from the same spot,one looking Nth ,the other Sth ,so you can see that the pine forest on top of the hill is taking shape ,there are a lot of larch trees amongst the evergreen pines and now I will add some deciduous,this area serves as a giant windbreak for the young trees further down .

No comments:

Post a Comment