Sunday, October 18, 2009

Social W/E






If this w/e was any indication of how busy next w/e [labour day] is going to be, then I'm going to be pretty busy !! I love it when there are people here and I love it when there aren't !!! how's that for a win-win situation ,when I say busy of course it's only relative ,5 cars up the road instead of 2 ! but the bluebells are starting to come out now and somebody must be spreading the word .
A couple of photos today of the late evening sun ,even when it's cloudy the last 10 minutes of the sun sneaks through a gap in the mountains and highlights the new growth and the hills ,it's really beautiful ,but you have to have the camera ready ,and then the skill to USE it properly.I just get so much enjoyment from the diverse texture and colours of the new growth .....enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment