Thursday, December 10, 2009

Rural sauna






Well all the water has gone ,the wet towells are all cleaned and put away and the house is back to normal ,well as normal as it gets ,my WWOOFers went back to the outside world and Cambrian is very tranquil,apart from the birds that are giving it "What-O"
[is that how you spell it?]. After all the drama of yesterday my water-race has ended up cleaner than its ever been ,a nice feeling coming into the summer .This evening was full of the smell of elderflowers and lupins ,and flocks of little goldfinches were chasing each other about .Sometimes I don't have a great display of flowers but what I've found is that I can get a lot of joy from a small bit of colour ,tonights photos are an example ,just snippets of incredible colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment