Tuesday, February 16, 2010

First frost !





First frost this morning !!! quite white ,but didn't seem to damage anything ,still far too early to be appreciated .Mind you we had an incredible day afterwards ,I just kept going out into it to luxuriate in the warmth ,it's not heat ,just comfort ,I could handle lots more of it . At the moment I am on my own and trying to tidy up the "Merry-go-round"
make it so that I can run the mower around the inner circumference of the trees .One more prune and I will be able to walk under them without ducking ,the tallest has to be 5m at least .Finally the place is looking healthy ,most of the trees are sporting some new growth and should be fine by the Autumn .I've tried to capture the light in todays photos ,but not very successfully . Cheers and Beers .

No comments:

Post a Comment