Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Home sweet home






Hey .. I've just been eye-balling a great big FERRET in my kitchen ,I thought it was a rat ! they don't have any fear ,but I'll catch him !
I got home on Sunday afternoon ,after 10 days away ,and was blown away with how lush the place was ,green grass 5inches tall and fresh leaves on all the trees ,the summer had hit at last ,a whole week of 30 pluses whilst I was away ,it was a great sight ,I'm so much happier now seeing the trees with at least a few leaves on them .I'll water them all tomorrow and with a bit of luck we'll still have a couple of weeks of heat .
Went to Sunil and Yu Kuans wedding in Papakura ,that was a great affair ,visited my Mum for a few days in Waihi and finally made it to Tiri tiri Matangi for a visit ,what a fabulous place ,I wish that we had some birdsong like it around here . Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment