Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter madness





Evening all, 11pm Easter Saturday night and guess what ,,,,it's raining !! dry for weeks then get everyone out into the hills and rail trails and it pisses down [scuse the french ,it comes from having too many french WWOOFers !! ]
Well it's been a pretty busy past week and an even busier one to come ,I had three wwoofers last week who left on Thursday and my Easter visitors started arriving on Friday ,Michael from Hamburg ,Sue and Mike from Takaka and Bruce and Halina from Chch,
Easter is such a lovely time to stay at home off the roads !!! and the Autumn colours have just started and should be magnificent by next w/e .I hope that wherever you are at the moment that you are as warm and cosy as I am ,if not you'd better get here and join me !!!! cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment