Wednesday, June 2, 2010

"Carpe Diem"






A significant tree in my forest of life toppled yesterday ,it is always sad when one falls ,but there is nothing surer than ALL the trees will fall eventually ! There is so much madness and mayhem surrounding us that we really have to work hard to keep happy and enjoy the bounty that we have .Don't wait until "tomorrow" to tell someone that you love them ,eulogies are wasted on the fallen .
On a brighter note I woke up this morning to these amazingly hoary scenes, and only after one nights fog ,it makes the hours between 9 and 12 quite unreal particularly as the sun has REAL warmth in it .
Now I could say that "I love you all" but it sounds a bit cliched,so I'll just say that if you are reading this then be assured that you a valuable part in my memory ,and my life would have been a whole site poorer if you hadn't passed through it ,hopefully lots of you will pass through it again !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment