Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Eureka !!




I'm still learning . I've found a new setting that hopefully lets people comment without going through ANY identification process,so if you are looking in today how about just trying to make a comment [even just, Hi Bob ],I can understand peoples hesitancy to enter into complex moves ,so I am trying to make this as simple as possible [as simple as ME].
Isn't life strange , today was a wet old day so I was sitting inside by the fire reading when there was a knock on the door ,It was a group of photographers from Chch wanting to photograph
what I thought was a pile of old junk , dead cars and old trees but that they thought was a right little gold-mine of photographic subjects ,they stayed for a couple of hours and a cuppa and left very satisfied .With a bit of luck we'll see some of their work in a few days . Life is obviously something different for all of us [which is quite lucky really when you think about it !]

2 comments:

  1. Life is a strange thing,
    just when you think you know how to use it
    its gone.

    But not before the next party
    Michael

    ReplyDelete