Saturday, August 29, 2009

No excuses [well only a couple]





Sorry folks ,it hasn't been a good week for blogging ,too many great visitors ,too much wind [both inside and out !],always with one ear out for the phone about my mother . However I had a full days work today down at Lauderdale ,David is grubbing out all the elm suckers ,clearing out the undergrowth and then we are going to plant snowdrops and bluebells and in a decades time visitors will come by the busload .The first photo is of Mt St Bathans in the early morning light ,the rest are self explanatory. Cheers .........These are the first daffodils of the season !! 5cm tall !

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bob it was great to see you briefly in Wellington. Hope your mum is ok. The snowdrops and daffodils together look stunning.

    If people want to comment without signing up to anything they first need to click on the title of your blog post they want to comment on. This will open the post in a new page with an option to comment. They can then choose the Name/URL or Anonymous(if they are shy) option from the drop down box. Easy peasy? Let me know how you get on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bob
    Great to see all your photos and hear how you are all getting on! Your snowdrops are amazing...

    I do hope things are going as you would hope with your mum - it is a worrying time.

    I'm glad to hear that Manu is prospering with his studio (what a view) and intrigued to know how Llewe is (saw the comment). I remember him from my visit.

    How is Cam? Enjoyimg life, I'm sure.
    I am well - retired now but working hard on my alotment and eating tons of lovely veg annd fruit in season. That's the way to live. I am seeing some of my Kiwi friends this coming weekend as we are all going to Lundy Island for a catch up.

    Fondest regards
    Hilary (Broom dance)

    ReplyDelete