Monday, August 24, 2009

Manus work






"Evening" I'll try to get away from snowdrops tonight ,only two photos ,but they are truly amazing .
My sister Margaret rang this evening to say that my mother is VERY low ,so I may have to go Nth again very soon ,please don't give up on checking the blog from time to time .
The beauty of it is that the blogs don't go away so you can catch them at any time .
Manu has this brilliant studio that looks out onto the Wellington airport ,beach and headland ,and there is always something happening in the view .I'm waiting for a triptych.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bob, the place looks good. The sheep ate all our bulbs attempts to put up leaves and flowers. I have one ram too many (i.e. 1 ram!). Too many pigs in the flue of my life.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear from you Anni ,it's obvious that sheep [particularly rams] can be swines at times !

    ReplyDelete