Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bed time





No sun today ....but lots of action ...mind you the action doesn't start from hour one ! It takes me a good couple of hours to get revved up in the morning ,a slow walk around the woods first ,some reading with a coffee ,sweep the place clean with a glance ,clear the decks....and then out into it ,getting faster and faster until I collapse about 6,revive myself with a home-brew and then enjoy the evening .Lifes tough in the country !!
Anyway I've included a photo of a "bare-rooted "tree ,for those not familiar with them ,you have to buy them in lots of 10 and they are generally sold to nurseries,but they are a lot less expensive than potted ones ,the next shot is them all bedded down ,I went out to see that they were all ok ,on the way in I checked out that the chooks were happily bedded down in their tree and finally came inside to see" who was bedded down in my bed " alas like Goldilocks it was just bare !

No comments:

Post a Comment