Friday, September 25, 2009

Retirement party preparations



WOW. I'm feeling great ,between Richard the WWOOFer and myself we have got soo much done in the last 10 days ,I might even take the w/e off ! All the bonfires are burnt,take that council ! firewood gathered and cut ,garden rotary hoed ,beer bottled and made, 40 trees planted ,window fixed etc etc etc ,nothing like having a strong WWOOFer around to get you working .
Alexandra Blossom Festival tomorrow ,I'm helping on the environmental society stall,last year it snowed 6inches of snow in Cambrian ,I hope that tomorrow is better !
Michael Von Pein wants to know what Zimmer frame races are ,I would have thought that Mr Zimmer CAME from Hamburg !!

4 comments:

  1. This man is getting really old , he is not answering any questions anymore............ how should I know who or what this Mr. Zimmer is?
    wait, i am going to finish all your homebrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's not so bad... can prepare a good meal! Thanks Bob for showing us around and making us feel always so welcome! cheers, liz and david

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael...
    Go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walker_(mobility)
    or to get the jokes ready for the party go to http://www.cartoonstock.com/directory/z/zimmer_frames.asp

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY !!! some comments at last ....keep it up .

    ReplyDelete