Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's SPRING ,and it snowed today !



"Evening all" Funny old day in Central today ,supposedly the first day of spring ,but it was jolly cold this morning and by the late afternoon it was snowing amongst the rain ,so everything is pretty wet ,mind you it's nice to have the ground moist before the summer comes ,particularly if I can manage to get some mulch around my little trees ,where are the WWOOFers when you really need them ? I spent a nervous couple of hours walking around Alexandra whilst the car" doctors "
decided if my car was good enough for the open road ...it was !!!

8 comments:

  1. Is that dog sitting on my snowdrops ????Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. No ,It's just sitting to the side of them !Merv

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just checking out how to post a comment, and it seems that all you have to do is click on "comment" then write in the box and sign your name [if it's NOT a rude comment ] Then just click the box below labelled "Post Comment" ..Then when the next box comes up just press "anonymous ,that's all ,easy peasy as LLewe says .Go on, give it a go ,it's just a bleeding machine ,it won't hit you if you press the wrong buttin...see

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK ,I got it wrong ,,,press on "comment as:" first using anonymous , THEN "post comment "

    ReplyDelete
  5. but I dont want to be anonymous!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michael (about six month till cambrian)Sep 1, 2009, 5:06:00 AM

    can I post pictures in here somehow?or is that illegal?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who knows Michael,you'd know more about it than me !! Bob

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anyway ....YOU'D never be anonymous for long !!
    Now must get some more photos on

    ReplyDelete