Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Chilly morn, in Cambriorn





Another great day ,I visited each and everyone of my trees today and gave them a little treat ,they were very grateful and told me that they will grow straight and true .It was a little chilly first thing this morning ,see photo,but then warmed up nicely .This little rooster has taken to coming inside for a snack ,so I've decided to adopt him as my mascot [fits the french connection !]
The treat of the day was receiving a box of marmalade and relish in the mail from Auckland ,can't wait for breakfast !

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a nice breakfast, but here is something for all your friends who allways wanted to know how everything started.
    Have fun and follow the link below
    Michael

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UTC6GhiB2w

    ReplyDelete