Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cartoon wisdom




How's this for .....[help,where did this colour and underlineing come from !!] the machines taken over. There,that's better , I thought that this was a fantastic cartoon ,it just speaks volumes to me . The mass media has kidnapped us and projected us into a false world of TV ,movies ,magazines ,songs all interesting "things" but calculated to distract us from
the sunsets and soaring birds .
Says he, sitting here at the computer and listening to the radio .So I am going to try to find a couple of nice photos that are just pure nature ,no background stories,no hype.I wish that I could photograph the stillness of the air ,the warmth of the sun or the quietness of the valley ,but you will just have to come to experience those ,bring Kelvin and his tiger with you !!

No comments:

Post a Comment