Tuesday, July 14, 2009





"Evening",
not much to report tonight except I went through the ice again !! I have a young English WWOOFer here called Matt and I had just warned him about the dangers of the thin ice ,then went and stood there ,and went through !! how silly can you get ?? I'm running out of dry socks .
We had a destructive afternoon burning bon-fires on the top plateau ,I love the sound of roaring fires ,but only in the middle of winter .Fortunately Matt is only 23 and knows all about computers ,as Cam has deserted his old man to fend for himself ,so now all my photos are on DVD and the camera is empty again .Has anyone got any tips on how to SIMPLY save all your addresses without having to print out 18 pages !!? catch you tomorrow .
The first photo was taken last Sat ,but the next three were taken in 04,still they look pretty and ARE in Cambrian .

No comments:

Post a Comment