Monday, July 27, 2009




"Evening"
Interesting old day today ,heavy frost ,lots of sunshine ,just the day for another bonfire ,so out come the matches and up goes some more co2 into the atmosphere ,what sort of greenie am I ?? [a small one] . Fortunately the mailman arrived with some more art supplies in the form of a packet of food colouring ,so that distracted me for a fair while as I worked on my ice sculpture ,all I have to do now is fathom out how to get it to the Tate Modern and my financial woes will be over ,any suggestions ?
Mid afternoon the cavalry arrived in the form of neighbour David on his little tractor with a mower ,now I am not so anti machines that I won't say yes to someone who wants to cut my long grass [did that come out right?] anyway lots of grass got cut
which will make life much easier for the snowdrops, daffodils and bluebells that are about to push there way through ,I think that I could hear a collective sigh of relief from them when he had finished .
On a more serious note ,I read in todays paper that the "states" want us to get more involved in Afghanistan......" in case we ever need military support" talk about the kiss of death ,it's those last wallys that kicked the hornets nest !!
Enough of that : Be patient with my photographs,I'm just having fun experimenting with my camera ,you don't have to like them . ......cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment