Tuesday, July 21, 2009



WOW,as I often say " the weather here in Cambrian is always dramatic " last night we had only had 1cm in 6weeks , today we must have had 1cm in 4 hrs ! It was preceded by gale force winds around 100 kph, and then accompanied by
great crescendos of thunder that threatened to squash the little cottage ! So hence not much work done today ,just cleared the drain to get the water to the pond ,those goldfish will be very relieved .The upside of this change is that all the water is flowing through the pipes again, so water doesn't have to be fetched from the water-race any longer .My prediction is,...is that that is the back of winter broken ...sure it will still be cold and a little more snow may fall, but no burst pipe stuff.
I don't intend for this blog to just be a weather report, I would like to be philosophical sometime ,but today the wind has just turned my brain to mush, so we have just eaten lots and sat beside a cosy fire ,after all that's what winters are for .
If you have any comments I would love to read them, as at the moment I have no idea if ANYONE is reading this nonsense, but the photos are more important really .

1 comment: