Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Use a glass !





Tip for the day ....Always drink your beer out of a glass, it tastes that much better !!
If an apple a day keeps the Dr away then I'm set for the next couple of months ,I thought that you might like this photo Ken [Beatson],you could label it " the Grannies mixing it with the Redskins ".
Is there a nicer view than the Hawkduns on the way home from Alexandra?,it's a 50km scenic drive ,and to think that Cam did it every school day for 5yrs ,this view should be implanted on his brain .
My ice sculpture got stolen ,well at least it was gone when I got home ,can't imagine where ,but I don't think that Jack frost is going to give me any more to play in this season . Prepare yourself for lots of photos of snowdrops and bluebells and in the meantime be good to one another ,give the next person you see a hug from me [and make it a fair-dinkum physical one ,not a prissy little pathetic one !!!]

No comments:

Post a Comment