Friday, July 10, 2009

Let the world of blogging begin !

Another swinging Friday night in Cambrian ,it's -3 outside and the hoar-frost is forming on the trees already ,but I KNOW that the sun will come over the Hawkduns at precisely 9.10 in the morning and melt the ice off my bedroom window ,then I will get out of bed ! by the time I got out this morning there were already a brace of photographers skating on my pond and enjoying the frost ,they'd been up since 7 !.
This blog is another attempt to keep in touch with as many of the fantastic people that pass this way as I can ,especially the WWOOFers who contribute so much to the establishment of the CCF [Cambrian Common Forest],and to show you all some photos of its progress ,and The Cambrian area in general .The greatest challenge is to discipline myself to sit in this back room and type up the posts ,First of all I have trouble getting out of bed early [especially in -5 degrees !!] then when the sun comes out I am like a lizard,I want to get out in it and recharge my batteries,when I eventually come in it will be for home-brew and dinner ,by that time I am too mentally knackered to work on the computer! So somethings going to have to change !!!
I have already opened a page on Facebook because I know that lots of my WWOOFers are on it and I've posted lots of photographs[feel free to join me there],but I feel that this blog-site could be more appropriate as it is constricted only to those who CHOOSE to look at it ,I'd hate to inflict my ravings on those of you who don't want to read them ,the fact that you are reading them now gives me faith that I have got somewhere to start from ! I would love it if you made comments ,even critical ones ,cause then I would know that you were there !!
This typing is rather like the swimming that I did this afternoon ,it soon gets tiring,so I will knock off now ,make myself a cup of tea ,and think about how I will portray the "CCF" for you on my next posting ,I do want to have a serious side to it all and that will of course centre around the trees ,who planted them and how well they are doing ,this really is a Global Forest !! cheers B

No comments:

Post a Comment